At any age, be STRONG, AGILE, and RESILIENT
with a body that MOVES WELL in FUN WAYS!
For years, I had a love/hate relationship with exercise. When I was into it – it was great. However, often I’d go through stretches with no exercise, which left me feeling sluggish, gain weight, and be very self-critical of how I let my body go. I think many people do a similar ‘dance’… the on-again off-again to exercise and how they relate to their body.
You might have stopped exercising because you
- were bored and got disinterested
- weren’t getting results with your efforts and gave up
- got hurt and couldn’t maintain a regular program
- felt exhausted and achy from over-training and pushing yourself too hard
- were confused and didn’t know what to do
Learn How to Get Fit and Strong by Training Smart and Safe
One-to-One Session’s are private sessions that are tailored toward your goals and level of fitness. You’ll learn how to approach exercise in ways that are safe, fun and effective.
The emphasis is on skill development, which helps people achieve greater control and mastery in how they move and use their body. The result is that the body becomes more capable and resilient while getting stronger and increasing flexibility. Sessions are beneficial for people in post-rehab, with chronic tension, who are injury prone, or for anyone who has specific fitness goals or wants to develop a regular exercise habit.
Whether a newbie or experienced exerciser, these sessions help you:
- gain strength, improve flexibility and move with better freedom and control
- improve fitness without the need of a gym or bulky equipment
- learn about auto-regulation so that exercise is productive and sustainable
- cultivate a mindful and exploratory approach toward fitness that makes it engaging & enjoyable
Build a healthy and vibrant body so that you can fully participate in life — interact with your children, do yard work, play a sport, go hiking, take out the garbage, work at your job, deal with stress, etc. You’ll learn how to move with greater ease, and be able to live a more active lifestyle for you and your family.
Get stronger and move better
in ways that are effective and enjoyable
Private sessions are held at our office.
For additional information or to schedule a session,
call 508-376-9544 or write via the Contact page
- This 65-Year-Old Proves It’s Never Too Late to Get Strong and Move Better (video of Dr. Stern)
- Article about Dr. Stern and his fitness journey (GMB case study)
- How to Choose the Right Approach For Your Goals (article by Dr. Stern)
- Fitness videos (by Dr. Stern) (tutorials and more)
- GMB Articles and Tutorials (fitness programs, motivation & education, injury prevention & recovery, and more)